For any online network marketer that owns and works a blog, they are probably aware of the stress with trying to get web traffic let alone non-paid traffic to their website.
There are quite a few of paid possibilities available on the web, yet how much better would you feel if you could actually get that non-paid traffic to your website for free?
You may assume it is a fable, but it is actually easier than you may think.
In fact, there are a hell of a lot more ways to get non-paid traffic to your blog then just the five I am about to talk about.
However, that’s for some other time and I want to keep things super simple for you.
And the best part about these non-paid traffic strategies is it doesn’t require you to be some SEO writing guru to implement these tips.
These are more or less some super easy non-paid traffic tips that I have researched, employed into my own marketing labors, and are incredibly effective.
So without any further time wasted, let’s check them out.
5 Blogging Tips That Bring Non-Paid Traffic to Your Blog
Encourage People to Share Your Content on Social Media
When people visit your blog and view the content, one of your goals needs to be to actually get them to share the content across their own social media networks.
The more shares your content receives, the more non-paid traffic your site will earn.
Leverage social sharing apps like SumoMe that offer floating bars and pop-ups that will incentivize people to share your content.
Social media is making it easier to share and make your content go viral and spread it like wildfire. That is of course if you’re providing MASSIVE VALUE.
With Social Media, you have the ability to engage with EVERYONE online and their circle of influence.
By posting your content, within your own social media networks, you can start getting Facebook likes and comments and also Twitter retweets… especially if it’s EPIC CONTENT… that is definitely the TRICK to your content going viral.
Additionally, it’s a very easy way to get more of your Facebook Fans to see your post, and of course one of the easiest ways to drive non-paid traffic to your new blog post.
Share Your Content in Relevant Web Forums
This is super old school, yet still a quick and reliable way to generate lots of non-paid traffic for your website.
When you have actually published some great content, you can post it on a popular forum before hundreds of people placing yourself right in front of your target audience.
Everyone looking to start a home-based business that is looking to make some extra cash, quit their job, live the lifestyle of their dreams, is probably visiting these online forums looking for answers.
What better way for you to find your ideal target audience and put yourself out there then meeting them where they are?
All you have to do is search for the most popular forums in your niche or market.
Ensure that it’s an ACTIVE forum obviously, and start getting engaged with the community.
It’s so imperative that you actually provide valuable content, and once you do that, just have your link to your blog in your signature block.
And for heaven’s sake, NEVER EVER SPAM your affiliate links or have your affiliate link on your signature as forums hate that and you will probably get blacklisted as a SPAMMER. Which is very bad, FYI.
Not only can forums provide you with lots of non-paid traffic to your website, but it’s usually HIGH CONVERTING due to the fact your ideal target audience is in those forums…
So if you haven’t tried it yet, you probably shouldn’t pass this strategy up.
Here’s a list of the Top 10 Internet Marketing Forums, with the most popular one of all being the Warrior Forum.
Alright, so this one might cost you like $5 bucks, but did you know that many network marketing bloggers create hundreds of blog posts and articles each year – however, they never think to ‘repurpose’ those blog posts and articles for added web traffic and backlinks?
EBook syndication is a simple and rather easy way to generate some awesome non-paid traffic.
Luckily for you, a lot of online network marketers don’t really use or know about this strategy at all. I mean honestly, not everyone knows the best ways to write or create an eBook… right?
And the best thing about this strategy is that you don’t really have to know how to write an eBook from square one (unless of course you want to).
It’s merely a great and effective strategy for you to LEVERAGE your current content (blogs or articles that you may have already written).
You can do this strategy is 5 relatively easy steps:
- Copy and paste your content to a word document. If you don’t have Microsoft Word for some reason, simply go over to Onedrive.com and you can get different Microsoft tool suites for free.
- Convert it into a pdf. You can do that by saving your word document as a .pdf format. Simply ensure you name the document with a name that’s relevant to your topic and keyword.
- Once you have actually converted your word doc into a. pdf format, and don’t know how to make an eBook cover, you can simply outsource by going to fiverr.com and have someone do it for you for only $5.
- Submit your .pdf eBook to free eBook directories or you can sell it in places like free-ebooks.net, e-library.net or getfreeebooks.com.
- Convert your content into a PowerPoint and then submit your PowerPoint presentation to top sites like SlideShare.net, SlideRocket.com, and SlideBoom.com.
This is an outstanding way to expose your content to your target audience and drive non-paid traffic to your blog. Here’s a list of document sharing sites.
Try Guest Blogging
Guest blogging is a fantastic way to increase non-paid traffic to your website if you use the strategy well. Many new network marketing bloggers struggle with this strategy because:
- They don’t get highlighted on a relevant website in their niche.
- The website they are working with isn’t receiving a high volume of web traffic.
To maximize your possibility of success with guest blogging:
- Compile a database of higher authoritative niche sites that is likewise relevant to your niche. (You can check the website authority of any website at SEO Review Tools)
- Gather the contribution information for the website. (FYI, some websites ask for you to pay a fee for posting to their website… If that’s the case, find someone else if you don’t want to pay for it.)
- Connect with the website owner or editors and suggest the type of content that you would like to contribute to their website.
- Ensure that you publish a post that is relevant with THEIR target audience as well as YOURS.
Create Amazing Content
It is no secret that amazing content serves as the stimulant for bringing great non-paid traffic to a blog.
You need to create content that will blow your target audiences minds!
People are consistently searching for information that answers their wants, needs, and desires that provides REAL value. There are several different content/ blog post types that can be leveraged such as:
- Long list posts, such as top 10, 20, or even 50 lists.
- Case studies
- Comprehensive How to guides and tutorials
- Collaboration posts
- Curated posts
- Huge Fails
Keep in mind though that you cannot cheat your readers. Make sure that your content consistently delivers high value and isn’t simply a link bait type of blog post.
The content that you consistently publish will create the opportunity for exposure and the promotional methods in time that you use such as social media networks that will produce your blog awareness and inbound traffic.
To sum up, it’s not tough to get visitors and non-paid traffic to your blog for free. It just takes some work on your part and a little creativity.
Look back at your older content and think how you can use that content and convert it into different formats to generate non-paid traffic.
What are some tips you can leave for getting non-paid traffic to your blog? Share in the comments for everyone below.
I hope you got some useful information out of this post on 5 Blogging Tips That Bring Non-Paid Traffic to Your Blog.
If so, make sure you subscribe to our blog to get notified of new blog posts via email or make sure you sign-up for our Daily e-Newsletter for more Online Network Marketing Tips that are guaranteed to GET YOU RESULTS!
To Your Success,
Shaun & Kimberly Keizur